Designed for up to a 15" laptop, this messenger bag has a generous amount of space. The bag is intended as a commuter bag, but is large enough to serve as a travel bag for day trips or weekend getaways.
Inside, the flat pocket cluster has a protected space for a tablet as well as ample space for keys, business cards, a cell phone, a few pens, or a day planner. Under the flap a flat pocket can be used to store loose leaf paper or file folders to avoid cluttering the main compartment. The pair of brass tuck-tights on the front of the bag make for a simple, no-nonsense closure that is secure.
- spacious, versatile design
- heavy water buffalo adjustable cross-body strap
- solid brass hardware throughout
- internal flat pocket cluster for a tablet, pens, day planners, cell phone, etc.
- medium tempered open grain leather with a distressed finish
Dimensions: 15" W x 12" H x 5" gusset
Leather type: The leather used for this bag is a malleable open grain leather with moderate oil/wax content. This leather will scratch, discolour, and pick up oil and dirt from use, quickly darkening to develop a beautiful patina over time.